Why Do All Small Breed Dogs Bark So Much?

We all know that dogs bark all ages for one reason or another. If you own one or more dogs of small breeds such as Yorkshire terriers, Maltese, Chihuahuas just to name a few, as I have in recent years, they heard barking many different ranges at different times.


I am sure you will agree with me that the barking can be amazing sometimes.

Many small dogs bark for a variety of reasons. Like humans, they are trying to communicate to you that have something to say or something is different in your environment and must investigate the situation.

Barking is a way to get their attention so you can help fix things.

Here are some reasons for my two little dogs bark so much.

or is running out of drinking water indicates a barking episode

A favorite toy or became missing in action and starts barking

or sudden loud noises and strangers unknown to them begin a frenzy of barking

o The UPS truck pulling in my driveway or Harley-Davidson motorcycle next scare barking quickly

Strange or ringing my door.

o People who know and trust begin to leave home

These are the few examples I have observed making my small breed dogs very uncertain and uncomfortable in your own home.

Sounds familiar in my household who are accustomed to, and does not bark when the phone rings, my strong dishwasher cycle starts when you turn on the TV or my neighbors coming and going family.

So now you know why dogs bark so small, you can start training your dog to get used to the strange and unfamiliar sounds that occur every day at home as soon as possible.

In fact, make sure to avoid subjecting your dog to these strange and disturbing sounds that you know are alarming.

Now you are ready to take the next important steps for training your puppy to get used to the unfamiliar sounds in their own home environment.

Small breeds are really wonderful companions and depend on us to respect and care for them as an important member of the family

No comments:

Post a Comment